It really doesn't matter if you are a total novice or a social media expert, there is always room for improvement. These useful tips on How To Create A Successful Facebook Ad for a Cosmetic Surgery Clinic could be make huge difference.
Facebook constantly updates their different types of ad and audience targeting options. Marketers need to take advantage of these features in order to reach out to their targeted audience.
Testing New Facebook Ad Types Is Critical:
Before you just grab different types of ads, you must understand why they should be tested first. Different ad types such as GIFs, slideshows, or videos can stand out in a user's newsfeed. You might find that some ads resonate better than others for your targeted audience. Possibly, you are considering videos that will work better for a given product or service you are showcasing. The bottom line, until you test these ads, you won't know which works best. Let's take a look:
Facebook's GIF Ads are unique types of ads to test on Facebook. A GIF is basically an animation that consists of looping images continually and are super short in length.
GIFs are usually engaging and a lot of fun, but do not forget to add your call-to-action! Here are a few tips for creating a successful GIF Ad:
- Reuse old video content and turn it into GIFs. You might want to check out the GIF creator tool.
- Keep your message short and sweet.
- This is a video so don't include a lot of copy.
- Get creative and have fun!
Facebook Slideshow Ads :
Facebook's Slideshow Ads are unique types of ads to test on Facebook. A GIF is basically an animation that consists of looping images continually and are super short in length.
Slideshow Ads are usually engaging and a lot of fun, but do not forget to add your call-to-action! Here are a few tips for creating a successful Slideshow Ads:
- Keep your message short and sweet.
- Split Test your slideshow ads against other ad formats for clickthrough and conversion rates.
- Remember you have only 5 second to capture your audience's attention so get creative and have fun!
Facebook Canvas Ads:
If the majority of your prospects are on mobile, this might be the best ad for engaging mobile users with multimedia, from images and text to videos. Users can swipe left, right, and scroll to check out the ad. This interactive ad is perfect for some industries such as food and travel because they are extremely visual. Here is an example from Facebook
Some Thoughts:You might use canvas ads to create interesting stories to attract your audience to your website or your landing page.
- Keep on mind the objective of Canvas Ads are clicks to websites or website conversion.
- Allow viewers a behind-the-scene look at your business or showcase your services.
- Make sure you include your Call-To-Action button to get more viewers to your website.
Slideshow Ads are a great alternative if you do not have the time to create a video for your Facebook ad. Slideshow Ads are somewhat similar to videos because they tell a story. Simply select approximately 10 images, put them in the order you want, and build your slideshow. When viewers scroll through your newsfeed, the slideshow will play just like a video.
You can add sound if you wish but more than 85% of viewers have their sound turned off. Because of this, it's really important you add captions to your slides.
- Your slideshow should be under 2 minutes in length.
- You must capture your viewers within the first 5 seconds.
- Always test this format against other add types to compare clicks, clickthrough rates, and conversion rates.
Keep in mind, you should always take the time to test the new types of ad to compare them against Facebook's traditional types of ads. If you believe you are getting value with the new types of ads, then expand your test and take advantage of these new types of ads across your campaign.